And of course included
Our many all-inclusives for your holiday:
- Daily room-cleaning service
- Morning newsletter with tips and information about our region
- A small farm shop with house bar, at the neighboring Kirchwieserhof (50 m away)
- Spa robes and terry slippers
- Natural bathroom toiletries
- Hiking poles, mountain bikes
- Wash facilities for dogs and bikes
- Private parking for cars and motorbikes
- Wireless Internet
- Free fitness training in a fitness area of over 300 m² in Studio 181 www.fit181.it, with the very latest Technogym equipment.
- We are a private retreat and the whole resort is exclusively for hotel guests with reservation only.
Our extras for an additional charge:
- Breakfast service – You will find your breakfast table already set when you get up in the morning (fresh, wonderful-smelling coffee or healthy herbal tea, fresh milk, herbal cheeses, sausage, selection of home-produced juices, healthy buttermilk or fruit whey, homemade yogurt, fruit spreads such as raspberry, strawberry, pear, plum, …
Eggs from our happy hens, homemade sweets, healthy wild honey, seasonal berries and vegetables straight from our garden)
- Pets: Euro 20.00 per night (Any damages incurred will be charged)
- Delivery service for crispy-fresh breakfast rolls
- Massages in your own private space
- Organization of alpine tours with a mountain guide
Something unexpected can always happen…
• In the event of cancelation up to 3 month, the deposit will be withheld.
• For cancelations received fewer than 8 weeks prior to scheduled arrival, we will be obliged to bill you 50 % of the chalet or lodge price.
• Up to 7 days prior to scheduled arrival, we will be obliged to bill you 100 % of the chalet or lodge price.
We recommend that our guests complete a travel Insurance.
For bookkeeping, we kindly ask you to transfer a deposit of approximately 25 % after booking.