New: The world’s number 1 - Reinhold-Messner-Chalet
at the ZU KIRCHWIES Chalet Resort
“Had it not been for my many failures, I would not have become the person I am” – Rock climber, expedition mountaineer, traverser of poles and deserts, author, film-maker …
Yes, these are the words of Reinhold Messner, the most famous mountaineer of all time. Owner and founder of six Messner Mountain Museums:
With its stunning designer fittings, this apartment stands apart from other chalets. At approx. 160 m² (incl. 30 m² terrace and 60 m² garden), the south-facing single-storey apartment for 2-3 people is located at the outer edges of the resort in the midst of meadowland. The bright living area is furnished in 100% natural reclaimed wood, all handcrafted with the greatest of love. A cosy sofa and fireplace beckon you to relax and dream sweet dreams.
(the top-quality sofa can also sleep a further 2 people, depending on the size of your group).
- Fully equipped kitchenette (CERAN range, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, oven, electric water jug and Nespresso coffeemaker)
- Big dining table
- Cuddly top-quality couch <175 x 200 cm> (also as additional bedding)
- Bedroom with double bed and broad windows
- romantic star-lit ceilings
- Separate WC
- Bath with deluxe shower as well as washbasin made from stone found on our property
- Spacious walk-in closet
- Ski room
- flatscreen TV
- private sauna
- own private garden and terrace with private hot tub
Your hot tub is heated year-round, and the time you spend in it will bring you all the relaxing goodness of hydrotherapy, whenever you wish for it. And for the ultimate in hot-tub experience: lie back and enjoy the wi-fi entertainment.
Wireless Internet access throughout the chalet